£249.31 per organisation
£124.66 per heritage or charity organisation
The Association welcomes applications for Corporate Membership from Professional and Commercial companies who advise or provide services and products to historic houses and gardens. Also heritage bodies, museums and curators and conservators whose professional or heritage interests are concerned with historic houses and gardens.
Benefits of HHA's Corporate Membership include:
- Listing in the HHA Directory and List of Members and on the HHA website
- Invitations to attend seminars and the Association's Annual General Meeting in November
- Discounted rates and priority booking for advertisements in the Association's publications and for stands at the Historic Buildings, Parks and Gardens Exhibition held in conjunction with the national AGM
- Copies of the HHA's quarterly magazine Historic House, the Annual Report and Directory and List of Members.
- Four transferable membership cards which provide free access to over 300 HHA Member properties open to the public
- Occasional opportunities for sponsoring areas of the Association's work